- Activated Carbon for Chemical Reagents, Electroplate Purification, Wine Refinement
- Activated Carbon for Eatable Pharmacy, Decolorization of Pharmacy, Injection Refinement
- Activated Carbon for Food Industry, Sugar Refining and Preparations, Edulcorator
- Activated Carbon for Water and Gas Treatment, Solvent Recovery, Environmental Protection
- Activated Carbon for Chemical Industry, Dyeing Assistant, Grease Decolorization
- Activated Carbon for Noble-metal Carrier, Accelerant Carrier and Gold Purification
- Activated Carbon for Electric Power, Petrochemical Refinery, Desulfurization and Denitration
Activated Carbon for Water and Gas Treatment, Solvent Recovery, Environmental Protection
These series of activated carbon in granule are made from coconut shell, shells or coal, activated via high temperature water vapor method, and then highly processed through crushing, screening aftertreatment.
These series of activated carbon have large surface area, developed pore structure, characteristics of excellent adsorption, strong resistance to grinding and washing, easy regeneration.
These series of activated carbon are widely used in liquid and gas phaseadsorption, environment protection, solvent recovery, purification of living and industrial waste water, especially power plant, refinery, petrochemical industry, sugar and wine refining, industries of pharmacy, chemical, electron, shipping and fishery. They can effectively adsorb impurities in water, such as: free chlorine, phenol, sulphur, oil, colloid, pesticide residue, precursor of THM and other organic pollutants. They can also be used in the following fields: purifying industrial exhaust gas and automobile exhaust, desulfuration and denitration, petrochemical catalytic reforming, gas separation, air drying, Pressure Swing Adsorption(PSA), food fresh keeping, gas mask, removing Dioxin, accelerant carrier, house decoration, deodorization, adsorbing nuclear radioactive pollution gas, biological activated carbon. They have prominent effects on decolorization, filtering, purifying and recovering the industrial organic solvent, such as: benzene, toluene, formaldehyde, gasoline and diesel.
- Jiangsu Zhuxi Activated Carbon Co.,Ltd.
- Add：No86 Zhuxi West Rd Zhuze Town, Liyang city, Jiangsu, China ( P.C.: 213351 )
- Linkman：Zhen Long Lv
- Department of international trade
- Linkman：Jun Lv